We’re looking for a talented marketing manager to build, launch and optimize paid social campaigns across all social channels. You’ll be responsible for account setup, strategy, organization, optimization, and management. We’re looking for a rising star who loves learning and growing.
We capture authentic stories and experiences of patient leaders in their specific health condition in order to create social ads that help support our clients’ goals. Our clients consist of top leading pharmaceutical companies and the agencies they work with. The ads are hosted on our own WEGO Health accounts on-behalf of our clients. The goals of the social campaigns include conversion for brand awareness, education, sending traffic to a provided website and various content, etc.
We’re looking for someone who is both creative and passionate about driving strategic quality social campaigns in a fast-paced environment – someone who is able to walk through the strategic decisions in an appropriate manner with clients during calls.
THE DAY TO DAY:
- Work closely with our Digital Marketing Director on all aspects of campaign strategy, planning, and implementation.
- Work closely with the sales team through creation of projections for new proposals and providing speaking points on the uniqueness of our solutions and the benefits of it over others.
- Communicate directly with clients via phone, email and in person meetings to support the account teams, build client confidence.
- Serve as social media marketing SME (subject matter expert) for the Sales and Account teams from the beginning of the sales process through project delivery.
- Work with the creative and product teams to determine the best ad formats and audience targets for new campaigns.
- Independently build and launch paid social campaigns across all social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube) including account setup, strategy, organization, and management.
- Conduct campaign audits to make sure campaign is performing.
- Daily use of reporting tools to optimize campaigns and keep stakeholders aware of performance.
- Test and optimize campaigns to increase ROI and performance.
- Stay current with social media trends, issues, and opportunities to contribute to product development and team development.
Even from your own home, you’ll be part of our warm, connected, work-hard-play-hard culture. You’ll Slack, Zoom and video chat with your colleagues throughout the day (and sometimes the night), and you’ll join our all-hands, off-site meetings around the country.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of online/digital marketing experience, including paid social media
- Understanding of paid, owned, and earned media
- Advanced knowledge of ad formats and strategic value of each
- Knowledge of tracking tools, remarketing, and 3rd party ad networks.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, and Hubspot, or similar tools
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Interest in learning or experience with A/B testing
- Knowledge of content marketing and landing pages
- Experience creating client facing reports and being a subject matter expert at client meetings on marketing strategy and results.
- Low-drama, high-output role model for productivity with a smile
Who are we?
WEGO Health’s mission is to empower patient leaders to help others, to accelerate positive change in health and healthcare, and to lead the patient-centric revolution. A key driver of that change is our business of connecting healthcare companies with the experience, skills and insights of thousands of Patient Leaders.
We are the world’s largest network of over 100k Patient Leaders, working across virtually all health conditions and topics. Our network collaborates with life sciences companies, agencies, consultancies, startups, and all types of organizations across healthcare.
WEGO Health offers solutions that allow organizations to leverage the patient experience and expertise in the design, development, and promotion of their products and services.
WEGO Health is a distributed company, with most of our team working from home all over the US. Our headquarters is in Boston.
We’re proud of our brilliant team and are looking for a work hard, play hard team player to join our organization.