We’re looking for a talented creative associate to direct, create, support and nurture both video and static image social media campaigns for all clients, primarily focused on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (as of today).
We capture authentic stories and experiences of patient leaders in their specific health condition in order to create social ads that help support our client’s goals. Our clients consist of top leading pharmaceutical companies and the agencies they work with. The ads are hosted on our own WEGO Health accounts, on behalf of our clients. The goals of the social campaigns include conversion for brand awareness, education, sending traffic to a provided website to various content, etc.
We’re looking for someone creative who is passionate about driving strategic, quality social campaigns in a fast-paced environment – someone who can walk through the strategic decisions in an appropriate manner with clients during calls.
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and be hands on with copywriting, ad creative, and video as needed.
- You’re able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage external copywriters, video editors, and other creatives to produce work on time and on budget.
- You’re a self-starter who is capable of working remotely. You over-communicate and live in Slack, Box, Zoom, and Favro – our awesome team collaboration tools.
- You’re eager to learn and grow.
Nice to have:
- You’re in your element, at home pitching a creative concept to a client team and can back your recommendation with data and best practices.
- You’re passionate about improving healthcare, and understand it’s a highly-regulated environment.
- You have experience working on large projects with many stakeholders.
- You’re the creative strategist on the team who helps determine the right strategy to achieve client objectives.
- You can empathize with target users to determine the best ways to activate them through social media campaigns.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to ensure high-quality, creative output for all projects.
- Take a strategic seat at the table from a true creative’s perspective on every meeting (in-person, but mostly remote).
- Be able to walk a client through key creative decisions that support their social media campaign’s goals and needs
- Collaborate with Creative Director to ensure visually appealing storytelling and creative.
- Collaborate with VP, Client Services to negotiate internal and external requirements.
- Create video outlines and storyboards to communicate video goals and content to clients and video talent.
- Create social media ads in Adobe Premiere.
- Keep up with best practices for social media marketing.
- Manage video editors and copywriters.
- Social Advertisement
- Custom Landing Pages
- Downloadable resources such as infographics and white pages
Day-to-day nice to have:
- Adobe Creative Programs
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Video production and editing experience
- Adobe After Effects or Final Cut Pro
- Experience with legal/regulatory restrictions and approval process (e.g. banking, marketing, healthcare).
- Create, maintain and nurture monthly analytics reports once the campaign has launched.
Who are we?
We are a team dedicated to helping pharma and healthcare companies engage with patients using authentic, UGC style from quality Patient Leaders in their communities.
Patient Centered Design:
We help our clients innovate with patient leaders every step of the way.
We’ve spent the last 12 years working on the best approaches to sustain trusted relationships with our patient leaders. We have trusted relationships with over 100,000 patient leaders across 150 different health conditions in the U.S.
Quality at scale:
Our expertise and technology help to ensure we provide quality in as small or large volumes as needed.
Opportunity to grow and learn.
- College degree
- 2+ yrs experience in a professional environment or equivalent
- Work remotely.
- We meet every quarter as a team to learn new things.
- Close-knit team/family that is hardworking, talented, and passionate about what we do. Always willing to go the extra mile to help each other and wear multiple hats when needed.
- Dog lovers are a plus, although we do have a few cat lovers on the team as well :).