WEGO Health is proud to support the incredible work of our Patient Leader network through our Awards programs and other opportunities. These folks are working everyday to change healthcare and help others. We’d like to invite you to meet a few of these agents of change.
Who are our Patient Leaders?
Family Caregiver Voice in Policy
They are business professionals:
- who deeply understand the patient perspective
- with strong skills and expertise to help companies face industry challenges
Health Activist, Writer, TEDx Speaker
They have wide reach:
- 15k average monthly reach per member
- 73% are members of multiple online health communities
- 3x more likely to use a health app and write reviews
Hemophilia Patient Advocate
They are healthcare consumers
- who navigate the healthcare system daily
- and strive for patient-driven solutions
How big is our network?
See for yourself:
* Numbers published quarterly. Some members are influential in multiple areas of healthcare and may be counted more than once.
Our Patient Leader Network
WEGO Health is a mission-driven company connecting healthcare with the experience, skills and insights of patient leaders. We are the world’s largest network of Patient Leaders, working across virtually all health conditions and topics.
150+Conditions and interests
15kAverage reach per member/month
What motivates Patient Leaders?
I want to be heard
I want others to
know thay’re not
Healthcare is broken
and I want to help fix it
I want to prevent suffering
I want to ensure patients are
engaged in the design of products
and services that make people’s
I want to educate
WEGO Health Awards
Each year, WEGO Health Awards celebrate those who tirelessly advance WEGO Health’s mission to empower the patient voice. This is the only awards program that recognizes the efforts of Patient Leaders.
Patient Leaders are the most visible and trusted health consumers. We connect with over 100k inspiring Patient Leaders who raise awareness, share information, and support their communities – people deserving of recognition.