Interested in being part of a paid influencer campaign with the Social Health Network? We’re looking for patient leaders like you to represent your community in upcoming social media campaigns.
Here are some tips on being chosen for an opportunity:
- You must currently reside in the United States
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must have a way of being contacted either via email or via a direct message on Instagram
- You must have a public instagram where you’ve posted about your condition journey or advocacy work
- You must have a public Facebook page, where you’ve posted about your condition journey. (Check out: What is the Difference Between a Facebook Profile and Facebook Page? And How Do I Create a Facebook Page?)
- Your Facebook page and public Instagram must be connected to each other (Check out: How Do I Connect My Facebook Page to my Instagram?)
- Make sure to link your Facebook Page and any other relevant social links in your Instagram profile.
- Create an account on SocialHealthNetwork.com
- Complete challenges related to your condition on the platform
- Sign up for email notifications so you don’t miss any opportunities
- Join our Patient Leader Facebook Group
True or false?
- I have to have a ton of followers to be chosen for a campaign with Health Union (FALSE!)
- I have to be a professional advocate who does speeches, or owns a non-profit or works regularly with pharmaceutical brands to be chosen for a campaign with Health Union (FALSE!)
- Health Union only ever has campaigns with conditions like Lupus or Psoriatic Arthritis (FALSE!)
- Health Union pays influencers to be a part of their campaigns (TRUE!)
- You can’t work with any other healthcare organizations or companies while in a Health Union Campaign (FALSE! – many of our campaigns are non-exclusive.)