Successful profiles showcase your professional strengths and patient expertise to sell your value to clients. Complete, compelling and clear profiles make a great first impression!
We’ve designed the Expert profile so it’s easy to highlight your specific areas of expertise, your top skills and the roles you’ve played in health care (and other industries). It should only take about 15-20 minutes to complete.
Once you complete your profile, the WEGO Health team will review your application. You’ll be notified upon approval.
- Headshot image of yourself
- Business casual attire
- Plain background
- 400 x 400 resolution
- Reflects personal experience
- Concise but effective
Impactful Work Summary
- Provide a concise summary of your experience
- Reflect preferred jobs
- Use complete sentences, no bullets
- Include availability and social channels
- To add Expertise tags, simply start typing using commas to separate listings
- Add tags to all 4 fields
- Include tags essential in positioning your role in the client’s mind
Work History & Education
- Please include both professional positions as well as Patient Leader experiences, remember- Experts looks at both as a holistic set of skills
- Provide at least 2 entries, including detailed descriptions or summaries of the positions
- Add your most recent level of education
- You’ll also want to include any professional certification and licenses
Remember, this is your chance to shine! The more detailed profile you have, the more you’ll stand out to clients. So yes – it’s time to brag!
Once your profile is completed, the WEGO Health Experts team will personally review your profile and reach out if your application is accepted.
We look forward to having you join our growing pool of talent Patient Leaders.