Happy January Patient Leaders!
We want to thank EVERYONE who participated in our opportunities from last month! So a big thank you to those in the Atopic Dermatitis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, and Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy communities!
Coming down the pipeline this month and next are paid opportunities for patients and caregivers for:
- People who have had seizures in the ICU
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Children who have had an ear tube insertion procedure
Keep an eye out for other WEGO Health network activities and events including:
- A webinar for patients with seizures with Whitney Petit. Click HERE to sign up!
- A webinar about Pro Tools for Bloggers with Bob DeMarco. Click HERE to sign up!
- A Webinar about growing up with Hemophilia and gaining independence with Dakota Rosenfelt. Click HERE to sign up!
- Our monthly twitter chat on the second Tues. of each month at 1pm. If you missed last month you can see the recap HERE!
Current Survey Opportunities:
- Patient Leader Community Survey – Let us know what’s happening in your community!
- Hemophilia Patient Study
- Seeking patients who have had a seizure in the ICU
If you’re interested in learning more about these opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org!