In today’s Health Activist Tweetchat we’ll delve into a topic that was mentioned last week amidst our awesome chat on chronic pain: Do you discuss treatment in your health community and how do you go about it?
As Health Activists know – no one treatment works the same for everyone. In fact, one of the most important aspects of being an online health leader is reminding your readers and members that – there is no one-size-fits-all. Everyone is different and you need to consult your individual care team to see what works for you.
Let’s talk a bit more about that today in our chat. Join us at 3pm to discuss:
- What do conversations about treatment look like in your community?
- Is the focus more on symptoms and maintenance of well-being?
- Do you approach your doctor to try new things or do they make the suggestions first?
- Have you tried alternative medicine?
- What do you do to separate correct, helpful information on medicine (or alt medicine) from the sensational, false info online?
Looking forward to hearing what you have to say on this topic as we continue to delve into our Health Activists & Healthcare Professionals month!
Here’s a link to our tweetchat room for #HAchat: http://tweetchat.com/room/HAchat#