The influence of patient bloggers grows by the day. Patients have taken to the Blogosphere in droves, sharing their stories and empowering others. In doing so, they are actively changing healthcare for the better. Patient bloggers and Health Activists are ushering in a new era of health through anecdotes and self-education. This is precisely why we’ve dedicated our April theme to honor Health Activist writers and why we’ve assembled an awesome webinar event for you to attend.
Whether you’re just setting sail on the vast ocean of patient activism through blogging or have created your own advocacy island – this webinar will be fun and educational for all.
Our webinar, “Navigating Your Health Narrative” features a few of the web’s best health bloggers, each with a diverse set of skills and perspectives to the table. Joining me are:
We will be discussing:
- How to start blogging
- How to create an Editorial Calendar and other ways to organize your blog
- Where to find great post ideas
- The do’s and dont’s of self-promotion
- What a blog “voice” and personality are and why they’re important
- How to address tough issues
- How to raise awareness for your condition through blogging
- And lots more!
Join us April 21st at 8pm EST! Register for the event here.
Want to ask our presenters a question that may be asked during our live Q&A? Submit on the registration page or here in a comment!