In honor of Patient Safety Awareness Week, our topic for this month’s Health Activist Blog Carnival is Patient Empowerment.
We know that patient empowerment can be a big topic, here are a few ideas that might help focus your post:
- Share your experience as an empowered patient
- Talk about a time that you helped someone in your community become a more empowered patient
- Focus on the importance of patient empowerment within your online communities
- What other aspects of patient empowerment are important to you?
Whatever you chose to write about, there are two things we ask that you do:
- Let others know that your post is for the Health Activist Blog Carnival by including the following text at the end of your post: “This post is my March entry in the Health Activist Blog Carnival. If you’re interested in participating too, you can read all about it here: http://wegohealth.wpengine.com/2010/03/new-health-activist-blog-carnival.html“
- Leave a comment with a link to your entry in this Health Blogger’s Discussion – be sure to come back often to check out the latest entries and see what your fellow Health Activists have to say on the subject!
At the end of the month we’ll feature a few of our favorite submissions here on our blog – we can’t wait to see what you come up with for March!