In our ongoing work to empower Health Activists, we are holding Community Insight Groups – online focus groups – for people who are active contributors to the online seasonal allergy community.
We are holding Insight Groups on Tuesday, June 23rd for people who suffer from seasonal allergies AND are active contributors or frequent visitors to health care communities. Insight groups will be held at noon and 6pm Eastern Time. All participants will receive a $25 Amazon.com gift certificate.
Please note: These groups will take one hour and are held remotely. Participants can join from anywhere in the country, but will required to be online and on the phone at the same time.
Not sure if you’re an active contributor? We’re looking for people who participate in online discussion forums, question & answer sites, blogs, Twitter, etc.
If you are interested, please complete a short survey to be eligible for participation.
You will be contacted, if you are a good match for this study. For additional information please contact us. All participants will receive a $25 Amazon.com gift certificate.
Check out a few great WEGO Health links on Seasonal Allergies:
- Join the Allergy Group
- Participate in the How can I Predict My Seasonal Allergies? Discussion
- Read about Sarah’s experience in This one time…in 5th grade and share your own
- Comment on Lisa’s post Global Warming is Making Me Sneeze!
- Learn more how seasonal allergies can affect your eating habits: Food-Pollen Allergy Syndrome
- Don’t miss Amanda’s recent post, Seasonal Allergies Attack!