The next installment of our Twitter webinar series, Twitter Power Tools for Health Activists, will take place on Wednesday, June 3rd at Noon (Eastern).
During this 45 minute presentation, we’ll give you a guided tour through some of the most useful third party Twitter applications to help you save time, reach more tweeps, and take tweeting to the next level.
There will also be time for Q&A with our Twitter experts, so bring your questions!
Joining the webinar is quick, easy and free.
- Sign in (or Register) for a WEGO Health account.
- RSVP to the event from the “Events” page on WEGO Health: http://community.wegohealth.com/events/twitter-power-tools-for-health
- After you RSVP, you’ll receive a confirmation email from WEGO Health. Be sure to respond to reserve your spot!
Please note: An RSVP alone does not reserve your place.
Twitter Power Tools for Health Activists will be presented by Shwen Gwee. Shwen is a very active practitioner of social media he blogs regularly on the Med 2.0 Blog and Podcast, founded the Social Pharmer Unconference and Network, and is highly active on Twitter (@shwen), with over 1,700 followers and more than 5,500 tweets. Shwen’s aspirations are to combine his background in academia, agency, and industry together with his interest, experience and passion for emerging technologies and new media, in order to drive innovation in science and medicine.
- Want to know more, or RSVP? Visit: http://community.wegohealth.com/events/twitter-power-tools-for-health
- Missed “Twitter Fundamentals for Health Activists”? Catch up with the presentation on SlideShare.
- Interested in other Health Activist Events? Check out this great list from CureTogether: Top 6 Upcoming Health Events.