Every health activist who has participated in one of these sessions has told us they find them powerful and rewarding – and opportunity to have a voice in how online communities and information can be more effective, especially by working with and giving their real opinions to health companies.
We are holding focus groups on Thursday, March 12th for women who are having trouble trying to conceive, or have had experience with fertility issues.
Insight groups will be held at 4pm Eastern Standard Time, 6pm EST and 9pm EST.
Please note: These groups will take one hour and are held remotely. Participants can join from anywhere in the country, but will required to be online and on the phone at the same time.
All participants will receive a $25 Amazon.com gift certificate.
We are looking for women who:
1) Have explored fertility treatment options.
2) Stay current on fertility news and treatment options.
3) Are active contributors to online health communities.
Not sure if you’re an active contributor? We’re looking for people who participate in online discussion forums, question & answer sites, blogs, Twitter, etc.
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information (all info remains confidential) :
1) Your name (first name only is fine)
2) Your phone number (there will be a brief phone screen)
3) Where you participate online (names of websites, online communities, etc)
4) Dates (March 12th) and times (4pm EST, 6pm EST, or 9pm EST) that will work best for you. Please list your top three choices. Please note, all times are Eastern Standard Time.
Thanks for your time!